- This event has passed.
2022 NCSOT Annual Meeting
October 19, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- When: Wednesday, October 19, 2022
- Where: In-person, NCCU Student Union building (Durham, NC).
- Theme: “Climate, Chemicals, and Carolina”. Invited speakers will discuss how climate change impacts human health, and explore how toxicologists can play a role in furthering our understanding of adverse effects from climate-related exposures
- Undergraduate Career Luncheon. A catered lunch to introduce undergraduates to the field of toxicology and the breadth of academia, government, and industry career opportunities available in NC (and elsewhere).
- Poster Reception. All members are invited to present/attend.
- Trainee Presentation and Award Opportunities:
- Trainee Poster Presentation Competition. Awards will be presented to the top 3 presenters in the postdoctoral, graduate, and undergraduate categories.
- Postdoctoral Trainee President’s Award for Research Competition
- Graduate Student Platform Presentation Competition.
- Catered lunch
*Co-sponsored by CHHE